Home - MyXtraMoney

Welcome to

Auto Loan Pre-Qualification Calculator


pāyZero® Incorporated introduces auto lending base on your ability to repay the debt. Filling in the MyXtraMoney SDD calculator will determine your maximum recommended monthly vehicle payment.  


Make sure that you're looking to finance at least $4,000 for...

  • a new or used car, truck, minivan, or SUV for personal use
  • a 2011 model year or newer vehicle with fewer than 120,000 miles
  • a vehicle that is available at a participating dealership

The SDD uses a simple “Addition by Subtraction” calculation specifically designed so people with a steady income and direct deposit can afford to contribute towards debt without exhausting savings.

  • No budgeting
  • No cutting expenses
  • No special payment arrangements


When you are keying in your financial information, make sure you type in your amounts, add ".00" (for example, if your income is $2800, then please type $2800.00 for each income and expense. Otherwise, it may register as $28)



Would you please click the continue button to get started?

Full  Financial  Disclosures: *First of all, PayZero Inc. provides you with an online banking strategy to access your Spread. PayZero Inc. has Zero access to your bank account(s).  The strategy behind our SDD translates into a doable plan for your household. Under our guidance, your money is transferred from your main account to your 3 remaining accounts in a pattern that will cover all of your monthly expenses on 75% less money.  The remaining 25% is called “Spread.” That means when you follow our instructions; you have ensured the safety of having all your bills paid on time as usual and all of your monthly savings like normal.  But now, you will have an extra 12% to 25% of Spread available to use without experiencing an NSF or Overdraft.   All management questions and adjustments are handled via Zoom® Meetings.  The Spread-Dollar-Deposit system Online Banking and Bill-Pay Management Services will work with any bank. Our Spread-Dollar-Deposit system is based on the same banking model that pāyZero® Financial Bank will introduce to the market as Debt-Free Banking in 2022.  **The National Monthly Spread Average per household is $1,100. Easy Qualification: Must be Employed salary or hourly, Military, Retired or Fixed Income, Age 25 or older, Minimum total household income of $3,800/mo. after taxes. For the best results, you need 4 checking accounts at the same bank. 1. Main, 2. Debt, 3. Utility, 4. Discretionary. (No Credit Unions unless it’s USAA®)

Continue